When I started workout through cancer so much of the initial conversation was about the exercise program and the benefits they provide for those in treatment and those coming out of treatment
What I quickly learned from attending cancer support group meetings and talking to individuals being treated and those out of treatment. Workout Through Cancer has a much broader meaning.
Cancer patients and their families need to:
- Workout Through Cancer and the fear they will feel.
- Workout Through Cancer and the transitions both going into treatment and coming out of treatment.
- Workout Through Cancer and the type of support system you will need going through your cancer journey.
- Workout Through Cancer and the effects it has on your family.
- Workout Through Cancer and how it affects your job.
Workout Through Cancer exercises will help keep you physically and mentally stay stronger helping you navigate all the other workout through cancer issues you and your family will be confronted with on your cancer journey.